Braga v Liverpool 6pm channel 5

MCFC BOB said:
Braga 1-0 Liverpool.

Braga player has just smashed one from 30 yards on the volley, off the bar. It was a brilliant, brilliant strike. Reina was well beaten and the fans were in the air. The goal is still rattling.

Was it ALAN?

kippaxwarrior said:
5 seconds in and the dogger already fucks up on the mike

"Girk kout" up front on his own

He's spent most of the game creaming himself over Carroll.

Funny how he's become a world-class forward, now he's joined the dippers; when he was at the barcodes, he was only average.

Carroll has made a positive change if only for the shape of the team and Braga have been on the back foot this second half. Think Liverpool will get their precious away goal.

Don't think I've ever heard a commentary team more desperate for a side to score as Woods and Doggymore are for the Mickeys to equalize. It's all ''Carroll this'' and ''Carroll that''. It's as if he's the second coming. I wonder if they'd be as keen for us to score if we were out there? Not that I'm paranoid or anything!

jimharri said:
Don't think I've ever heard a commentary team more desperate for a side to score as Woods and Doggymore are for the Mickeys to equalize. It's all ''Carroll this'' and ''Carroll that''. It's as if he's the second coming. I wonder if they'd be as keen for us to score if we were out there? Not that I'm paranoid or anything!

f*ck 'em pal we dont need doggers opinions mate, just mute the tele and be glad your not stuck in work lol ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.