Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a shadow of doubt young Diaz should get an extended run at the expense Sane.
OK I know some people think it may be a windup but it s definitely NOT.
Sane has been piss poor for the last 3-4 games, but on tonights showing young Diaz has shown that he not only has the skill,the pass,the ability and more importantly the work rate over Sane that for me its a no brainer.
I suppose it all depends on Sanes frame of mind, he`s either a world beater or an average player.
Pep please give Diaz an opportunity on that left hand side on Sunday.
If so,it may just wake Sane up and before you all start I am a "massive" fan of our German lad, but I just think he`s going through a bad patch.
Puts tin hat on and awaits the usual onslaught of happy clappers.

Without a shadow of doubt young Diaz should get an extended run at the expense Sane.
OK I know some people think it may be a windup but it s definitely NOT.
Sane has been piss poor for the last 3-4 games, but on tonights showing young Diaz has shown that he not only has the skill,the pass,the ability and more importantly the work rate over Sane that for me its a no brainer.
I suppose it all depends on Sanes frame of mind, he`s either a world beater or an average player.
Pep please give Diaz an opportunity on that left hand side on Sunday.
If so,it may just wake Sane up and before you all start I am a "massive" fan of our German lad, but I just think he`s going through a bad patch.
Puts tin hat on and awaits the usual onslaught of happy clappers.
Brahim has definite upside as an impact sub at the moment, not sure I'd start him ahead of Leroy in a PL match but he should have started tonight.

We are very very lucky to have him. Can’t wait to see him develop. The boy is going to be special.

I think whenever Delph needs rest, we should try Brahim.

He will do better as LB or LWB instead of Foden.

I know he is an attacking midfielder/ striker, but since its fully booked upfront he better play in any available position.

Sergi Roberto is a midfielder, but because Barcelona needed someone to fill the RB position he jumped there and done well.

I think whenever Delph needs rest, we should try Brahim.

He will do better as LB or LWB instead of Foden.

I know he is an attacking midfielder/ striker, but since its fully booked upfront he better play in any available position.

Sergi Roberto is a midfielder, but because Barcelona needed someone to fill the RB position he jumped there and done well.

No fucking way he should be anywhere near LB!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.