Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without a shadow of doubt young Diaz should get an extended run at the expense Sane.
OK I know some people think it may be a windup but it s definitely NOT.
Sane has been piss poor for the last 3-4 games, but on tonights showing young Diaz has shown that he not only has the skill,the pass,the ability and more importantly the work rate over Sane that for me its a no brainer.
I suppose it all depends on Sanes frame of mind, he`s either a world beater or an average player.
Pep please give Diaz an opportunity on that left hand side on Sunday.
If so,it may just wake Sane up and before you all start I am a "massive" fan of our German lad, but I just think he`s going through a bad patch.
Puts tin hat on and awaits the usual onslaught of happy clappers.

Yeah mate, Sane needs a wake up call. Been too busy hitting on girl(s) on instagram.

In the summer the papers reported that if we failed to get Sanchez, Brahim would be given a chance as the third winger.

It took 6 months but he finally got his chance, and I suspect he's earned himself a spot in the starting XI vs. Leicester in 2 weeks and we'll see where he goes from there.

Yaya's days on the bench must be numbered, we have good kids knocking on the door and being able to bring on someone who can actually play as a winger and beat a fullback would be very useful when a couple of goals up with the amount of games Sterling and Sané have to play.

At the moment we can bring Bernardo on but it completely changes how we play - slows the game down, makes us narrow etc. It's good for controlling the game but if we want to just keep things going the same but rest a winger, he'd be a great little sub for 20 minutes.

Should be in for Sane, the guy was the best player on the pitch when he came on, we rightly wanc* about Foden but Diaz, just a but, BUT, BUT, BUT!!!!!!

He was amazing. Could slot into our first team easily. Need to see more of him in games when there is a bit more pressure or when we are 0-0, but loved the look of him.

Would love to see him play more, too. He's a class prospect. Hopefully he'll learn to play a bit more tactically: learning when to take people on and when not to. Of the times he took people on last night (and beat them), not enough were in positions where beating your man leads to a chance on goal. In this area, I think Foden is ahead: he seems to see more of what is around him. Purely technically, he's a stunning talent. I'm sure the rest will come.

In the summer the papers reported that if we failed to get Sanchez, Brahim would be given a chance as the third winger.

It took 6 months but he finally got his chance, and I suspect he's earned himself a spot in the starting XI vs. Leicester in 2 weeks and we'll see where he goes from there.

Yaya's days on the bench must be numbered, we have good kids knocking on the door and being able to bring on someone who can actually play as a winger and beat a fullback would be very useful when a couple of goals up with the amount of games Sterling and Sané have to play.

At the moment we can bring Bernardo on but it completely changes how we play - slows the game down, makes us narrow etc. It's good for controlling the game but if we want to just keep things going the same but rest a winger, he'd be a great little sub for 20 minutes.
Four months, and he was injured for a good part of that.
Where was it said he would be used as a third winger?
Or was it someone posting on here?

Keep the hyperbole going though

Said it last night, for me he won a position higher than Bernardo Silva on the depth chart last night and it should be his to lose.

Silva still miles off the pace and perhaps we should stop trying to have him deputise for Raz and let him rotate with Silva and KDB more.

Diaz looks like he's ready to go, and we should encourage it as it will bring out the best in them all if they have someone like that threatening for a spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.