Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both he and Foden showed that they really are boys against men at this level. Technically, they both have everything they need, but physically they’re lacking.

I thought he did quite well, his pressing was very good though he wasn't helped by the fact that Amartey, despite being about a foot taller, went down like a sack of spuds at the slightest touch.

I think both he and Foden showed that they really are boys against men at this level. Technically, they both have everything they need, but physically they’re lacking.

Yeah but that will come with experience.

I thought his only issue yesterday was that his release of the pass when in good positions was slightly too late, allowing Leicester the chance to retake possession. I guess you get slightly more time in training and EDS games but not at this level. That will come too.

thought diaz looked ahead of foden at the start,but later on foden was more involved,the only thing these two are missing is strength and experience,saying that I would be happy if all 4 lads got first team games over the remainder of the season, tosin looks very good and calm ,zinc looks like he could be quality in the middle even as the pivot and foden and diaz just need more games.

Diaz will have a moment of brilliance in this tournament whether in the semis or the final, if we make it, watch. So much skill and talent.

I think he's physically more ready than Foden right now. I hope he gets more games.

very happy with him, was a great test for him and Foden away at Leicester, who played a senior and much more physical side. Got a great education out of it, particularly on how to use the ball for our goal, and I think they both played maturely, using the ball sensibly and working hard for the team. They'll have learnt a lot, got a much better appreciation for the level they need to work towards in training and get a better understanding of why Pep asks them to do certain things.

and we have to remember, this is Leicester away against very physical, experienced players. It was a huge test for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.