Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think both he and Foden showed that they really are boys against men at this level. Technically, they both have everything they need, but physically they’re lacking.

Their lack of both strength and experience was evident at times but that is to be expected. They will learn from playing in these games.

Yeah but that will come with experience.

I thought his only issue yesterday was that his release of the pass when in good positions was slightly too late, allowing Leicester the chance to retake possession. I guess you get slightly more time in training and EDS games but not at this level. That will come too.

Their lack of both strength and experience was evident at times but that is to be expected. They will learn from playing in these games.

Yep, agreed. In a couple of years though, once he’s filled out a bit, he’s gonna be some player

Agreed. As we have heard from Pep with someof the senior players...he counts improvement as not giving away the ball. He either has to get AROUND the defender, or make the pass and move for the return. Experience matters, and every game improves that. Look at Stones and Sané, both recognized internationals who had poor years last season, but look world beaters this season. Experience matters.

Terrific talent and similar to how it has traditionally been done at La Masia, he's been moved around a lot to help his overall game. Definitely the enganche position is where he is destined to play

Terrific talent and similar to how it has traditionally been done at La Masia, he's been moved around a lot to help his overall game. Definitely the enganche position is where he is destined to play

'Enganche' Lol,you need to step away from FM.

I wouldn't mind but youre not even Spanish.

You're correct though,he's a 10.

'Enganche' Lol,you need to step away from FM.

I wouldn't mind but youre not even Spanish.

You're correct though,he's a 10.
Lol. My reaction too. Fuck is an enganche? Sounds like a dying breed of bird.

Folks around here didn't like me using "Pivot"... They sure as hell wouldn't take kindly to "Enganche!" *** In my best southern accent***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.