Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Barca are determined to sign a player they believe could be in their first team by the age of 16 and are lining up a fresh offer but City are prepared to fight them all the way." -Dailymail back in October of 2013.

How old is this kid now? I noticed faour, a player I thought to be around the same age, has already made the jump up to our U18's... Kinda expected Brahim to be making a little bit of noise by now. Anybody heard/seen anything?

Bpughh said:
"Barca are determined to sign a player they believe could be in their first team by the age of 16 and are lining up a fresh offer but City are prepared to fight them all the way." -Dailymail back in October of 2013.

How old is this kid now? I noticed faour, a player I thought to be around the same age, has already made the jump up to our U18's... Kinda expected Brahim to be making a little bit of noise by now. Anybody heard/seen anything?

If you go right back to page 1........ you might have the answer to your question.

FantasyIreland said:
Bpughh said:

If you go right back to page 1........ you might have the answer to your question.

Nope. Thanks tho

Yeah still 15, probably next season he will make an odd appearance to U18. Very very bright talent that we should manage carefully.

Faour is 16 (January DOB) so a year ahead of Brahim not to mention much more physically imposing in comparison. That said with 13(?) EDS players out on loan and perhaps more to follow in the next 4 or 5 days then they may have to move everybody up just to get a team out.

Brahim and the other u16s playing currently on

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.torneodelfuturo.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.torneodelfuturo.com/</a>

He's just scored

Looks like we have a win and a draw from our
first two group games.
Now playing the Mexican team to ensure qualification and leading 1-0 after 50 odd minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.