Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
kippax4ever said:
Neville Kneville said:
What happened then ?

Free kick outside the box hit it beautiful.top righthand corner

Cheers but who & what score etc ?

City 3-0. Camacho scored a fantastic free kick into the top corner from outside the box. Commentator said it was the goal of the weekend.

My goodness there is some talent in that squad, given the coach shuffled the team around quite a bit for the last game.

jollylescott said:
Neville Kneville said:
kippax4ever said:
Free kick outside the box hit it beautiful.top righthand corner

City 3-0. Camacho scored a fantastic free kick into the top corner from outside the box. Commentator said it was the goal of the weekend.

My goodness there is some talent in that squad, given the coach shuffled the team around quite a bit for the last game.

Cant wait to see this squad grow in the coming years,they can be awesome,so much young talent is there

kippax4ever said:
jollylescott said:
Neville Kneville said:

Cant wait to see this squad grow in the coming years,they can be awesome,so much young talent is there

Thanks for the info chaps.

All very very exciting.

BigOscar said:
kippax4ever said:
It is hard to believe they are under 16 with the level of skill & work rate they are showing
I can believe Iker Pozo is under 16, as he looks about 12. Hard not to be impressed with the system we've set up throughout the club though, it's hard to see it not bearing fruit in the next 5-10 years
I think he's another 14 year old, we've got some quality in depth throughout the age groups.

So we have finished 3rd overall?

I watched the game with AZ earlier and 1 highlight in that game was the save that the city keeper made at around the 50th minute and then we were unlucky in the shoot out.

Neville Kneville said:
kippax4ever said:
jollylescott said:

Thanks for the info chaps.

All very very exciting.

Hopefully very exciting times a head..NK

I wonder if he can do what Manu Garcia has done this season in that despite being 16 at the start of the season he started in the U18's, but now in recent weeks he looks to have found himself playing U21 football despite now being 17.

That is some jump to go from U16 football to U21 football in the space of what? 8 months?

Brahim is 16 now and 17 next March, maybe he could do the same as what Garcia has done.

sam-caddick said:
I wonder if he can do what Manu Garcia has done this season in that despite being 16 at the start of the season he started in the U18's, but now in recent weeks he looks to have found himself playing U21 football despite now being 17.

That is some jump to go from U16 football to U21 football in the space of what? 8 months?

Brahim is 16 now and 17 next March, maybe he could do the same as what Garcia has done.

World class players usually reach the first team when they are 17-18 years old.

Wilshire mad his debut when he was 16 years old
Ronaldo 17
Messi 17
Hazard 16
Rooney 16

Hopefully Brahim and Garcia will reach the first team early as them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.