Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a unique footballer this kid.

He runs with the ball and plays as though he's predominantly left-footed, but then I've seen him take set-pieces with his right. Amazing ability and so two-footed.

Hopefully he has a good rest and another growth spurt this summer, as I think he'll be given more first team chances next season.

Have been saying for the last couple of seasons that this kid could turn out to be ' the special one'. I just hope to god that we keep him integrated in the City camp and not farm him out on one of these loan deals that seem to be the death of many academy players. If he's good enough for the first team squad next season then he's old enough!

Think from what I've seen of both him and Navas he offers more now in the squad.

At some stage City/Pep have to start taking the plunge with these young lads.

Would have killed for his creativity on the pitch yesterday against Huddersfield, but his time will come.

I don't think it would have been smart involving him on a tight, difficult, pitch, in a scratch, disjointed side, v a hard working Championship team.

Home, at least off the bench, different matter.

I'd love Pep to have a show of faith and say "you know what, the B team players didn't cut it so they can miss out" and pick at least 3 academy lads for the squad for Huddersfield replay, and start at least 1 and bring the other 2 on. I can but dream, yesterday's exercise was the 2nd most pointless thing this season behind putting Foden on the bench in a dead rubber CL game and not bringing him on, at least Manu Garcia and Marcos Lopes used to occasionally run on the pitch.

I'd love Pep to have a show of faith and say "you know what, the B team players didn't cut it so they can miss out" and pick at least 3 academy lads for the squad for Huddersfield replay, and start at least 1 and bring the other 2 on. I can but dream, yesterday's exercise was the 2nd most pointless thing this season behind putting Foden on the bench in a dead rubber CL game and not bringing him on, at least Manu Garcia and Marcos Lopes used to occasionally run on the pitch.

I'll be surprised if a couple don't get in the squad for the replay.

Don't get me started on Lopes & Manu Garcia. Lopes should have had about 10 games & Manu Garcia 0 imo. There were about 10 players ahead of Garcia (& Pozo) who didn't get a sniff.

I hope Pep bases his selections on merit.

I'll be surprised if a couple don't get in the squad for the replay.

Don't get me started on Lopes & Manu Garcia. Lopes should have had about 10 games & Manu Garcia 0 imo. There were about 10 players ahead of Garcia (& Pozo) who didn't get a sniff.

I hope Pep bases his selections on merit.

well, I'm not going there, just pointing out kids saw the pitch. Doesn't help when we were looking to make our money back on those lads by the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.