Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching clips of Brahim and Foden look like they are going to be perfect Pep midfielders. Constantly keeping possession and both of their dribbling and passing seem to be a notch above the level they're playing at -- which is really impressive when you consider they're already playing against lads years older than them.

Since when has height ever been an issue for attacking midfielders/forwards like Brahim?

Thiago Alcantara 5'7
Mathieu Valbuena 5'5
Shaun Wright-Phillips 5'6
Ali Benarbia 5'7
Santi Cazorla 5'6
David Silva 5'7
Diego Maradona 5'5
Gianfranco Zola 5'6
Pedro 5'5
Lionel Messi 5'7
Alexis Sanchez 5'6
Sergio Agüero 5'8

This kid's what? 5'6/5'7 and still growing. He'll be fine.

No way is alexis sanchez the same height has SWP?? surely thats wrong!?

Since when has height ever been an issue for attacking midfielders/forwards like Brahim?

Thiago Alcantara 5'7
Mathieu Valbuena 5'5
Shaun Wright-Phillips 5'6
Ali Benarbia 5'7
Santi Cazorla 5'6
David Silva 5'7
Diego Maradona 5'5
Gianfranco Zola 5'6
Pedro 5'5
Lionel Messi 5'7
Alexis Sanchez 5'6
Sergio Agüero 5'8

This kid's what? 5'6/5'7 and still growing. He'll be fine.
Maybe heading will get banned so height won't matter!!

Versus Villa,i thought he was superb again.

He's developing a fantastic strength on the ball,along with an initial acceleration,that see's him go beyond the opposition with relative ease,he also posesses a fighting spirit and desire not often associated with such flair players.
Still very early days i realise,but i think he has the attributes to be a genuine world star,he has that special something that makes the game look easy and the very rare ability to change a game on his own.

This club will rue the day if he's not allowed a squad place very very soon, players as good as him don't hang around for ever to show what they can do.

Sancho also plays the game with consummate ease, very similar to KDB how he passes the ball early, quick,strong, good passing and dribbling abilities.

Some very very good talent on show last night, very comfortable on the ball, the play and set us was very Pepesque , how the fuck it remained 1-1 until that late god only knows, we peppered their box all night and fair do's to their keeper who was excellent.

There will be plenty of clubs monitoring his position at the club without doubt, so yes we do need to get him involved at squad level.Hes an outstanding talent who should be getting minutes on the pitch especially the domestic cup competitions.

How long should he hang around then?
Considering he chose us over Barca and Real and always seems very happy with his decision anytime he's asked I'd say as long as it takes (which won't be long).

Diaz does not have a lot blocking his route to involvement with the first team. The complication I see for most of the young players is the volume of slightly older players out on loan who will be coming back. Sancho for example has Roberts and Barker ahead of him amongst others who can play on the wing. For Diaz he has maybe Manu Garcia who has a similar game and Bersant Celina, both have played 1st team football but I sense Diaz is the better prospect and could jump them both next season into the 1st team squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.