Brahim Diaz

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Bpughh, 11 Feb 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Matt Smith and he is having a fabulous season playing in a variety of roles and excelling in them all.

2. Nelly's Left Foot

Nelly's Left Foot

Can't disagree that he needs to improve in that area but in game after game at the moment ( if fact pretty well whenever I have seen him play) he is frightening the opposition and is scoring and setting up goals and chances. He could do even more no doubt but the lad is a serious talent and next season he has to be involved with the first team.

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

If he can solve that area, imo, it will be the diffrrence between him getting the odd cup game, like Aleix Garcia etc & becoming a genuine option.

Either situataion is better than what we have become used to, but it would be fantastic to get a young player appearing regularly.

4. MC ID

MC ID

As much as I like Huddersfield and think we have a great partnership with them Mooy is a very different player to Diaz, let alone the fact Diaz is a kid and Mooy is 26. Add to that Wagner will likely be off at the end of the season barring promotion and who knows how Huddersfield will look in a years time.

5. BringBackSwales

BringBackSwales

Wasn't Mooy on the bench on Saturday?

6. r.soleofsalford

r.soleofsalford

He certainly is.

As promising as Diaz, Sancho, Foden, not forgetting Ian Poveda

7. Cobra

Cobra

And Silva was on the bench vs Stoke. Players do get rested you know, and Mooy has played a lot of games this season.

8. Blue warrior

Blue warrior

Matt Smith could be a dark horse to go on next seasons summer tour. He's tenacious excellent passer vision works really hard I'm really impressed with him!

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

He's a huge talent with a bright future but he too is still very young,only just turned 17 in November.

That said,his tenacity and ability look far beyond his tender years and he must be making an impression on our coaching team,so,come the summer.....who knows?

10. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Shit doctor who though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.