Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to see Diaz given some game time next year. I'd much prefer he gets the odd game in the cups than sent out on loan to be honest. Pep needs to take this lad under his wing because he could be the real deal.

Plays against England U19's at 14:00 (UK time), Nmecha and Buckley-Ricketts involved for England. Anyone found anywhere showing it?

If he doesn't make it to our first team as a regular, then no one will.

The big clear out this summer should help with that. Although I imagine he'll go out on loan somewhere for a season first.

He'd absolutely destroy the Eredivise, so I think a spell at a team in Spain work well. I know people have mentioned Girona should they get promoted - which looks like they have a decent chance with an 8 point gap with 8 games to play.

I hope he'll stay in the first team next season but playing regularly at Girona won't be bad either for a soon to be 18-year-old. Malaga would be best for the kid himself but I don't know how that relationship went down when the transfer was made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.