Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the transfer rumours and our current squad, I can't see him getting many chances again next season.

Anyone think a loan to Celtic could work? With Patrick Roberts coming back, maybe there's an opening for Diaz to go and get regular games.

He's tough already, but a year in Scotland wouldn't do him any harm and there's potential for some Champions League game time.

Celitic would be a great move for any of the younger kids IF it was assured they get games, or we have the right to bring them back otherwise.

Celitic would be a great move for any of the younger kids IF it was assured they get games, or we have the right to bring them back otherwise.

Here's hoping, they're a lot of upsides to having a kid go out to Celtic, not least that Rodgers plays in a style we'd want the Kids to learn (indeed if memory serves higher ups were keen on him being our manager at one stage). I think we've got a good thing going on with Celtic, and I'm sure if Rodgers got a loanee he choose himself to fill a gap in his team we'd need not worry about game time.

Celtic is probably the best move for any of our young kids.

The pressure to win every game, big crowds and British football. The perfect preparation for our first team.

They way he carried the ball and always wanted to create something and took out 2-3 players in quick succession is magnificent. Yesterday, mainly in the first half it really seemed that while we have quite big talents, his level was already somewhere else. There really is no point to loan him out and I hope he will at least have 10 or so sub appearances come next season (whilst playing for the reserves and training with the first team throughout the season). Or, in the very worst case, a Maffeo-like January loan to Spain.

Not impressed by the vid.

He was struggling to impose himself against a bigger, stronger team. Carried too much of a burden to get City back into the game after going 2-0 down early on. If he'd been in the Chelsea team he would probably have been motm.

I believe he's 18 in the summer. Probably not physically ready for regular appearences for our first team, his game time would probably be dictated by how long we remain in the EFL Cup. Perhaps better for him to have a season long loan at a club such as Girona?

He was struggling to impose himself against a bigger, stronger team. Carried too much of a burden to get City back into the game after going 2-0 down early on. If he'd been in the Chelsea team he would probably have been motm.

I believe he's 18 in the summer. Probably not physically ready for regular appearences for our first team, his game time would probably be dictated by how long we remain in the EFL Cup. Perhaps better for him to have a season long loan at a club such as Girona?

On the evidence of last night he will be on his way back to Spain on a permanent basis. He was totally overwhelmed by the Chelsea kids and was largely reduced to the status
of onlooker. Not certain he would have got into the Chelsea starting elen on the basis of that display to be honest. I just hope that it was an off night playing for a team
that sadly was completely outclassed. Earlier in the season I really believed this group would win this competition. It just goes to show how wrong you can be.

On the evidence of last night he will be on his way back to Spain on a permanent basis. He was totally overwhelmed by the Chelsea kids and was largely reduced to the status
of onlooker. Not certain he would have got into the Chelsea starting elen on the basis of that display to be honest. I just hope that it was an off night playing for a team
that sadly was completely outclassed. Earlier in the season I really believed this group would win this competition. It just goes to show how wrong you can be.

I thought his performance reminded me of David Silva at Leicester. 2-0 down early on. Up against a stronger, more aggressive team, forgetting the basics and trying too hard for the killer pass or dribble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.