Brahim Diaz

Discussion in 'EDS and Academy Forum' started by Bpughh, 11 Feb 2014.

1. Mr. Wednesday

Mr. Wednesday

Wouldn't want them to get too used to getting every decision from the ref though ;-)

2. manygoose

manygoose

needs to be pulled up into the first team, or a first team environment next season regardless if he's got the perceived body shape or not.
    He plays like a big fish in a small pond, and it's time for him him to be the small fish.
    He could play either wing or 8 position on the odd occasion. If that's simply impossible then send him out on loan.
    I don't see as much progression as i expected this season, though that may be because of this """""learning*"""""" he's had playing as a number 9. it's clearly taught him a thing or two.... not

*shoe-horning

3. Neville Kneville

Neville Kneville

And Celtic try to play football, unlike most of the lower league teams, which is he point I'm making in the other thread.

But we still have a problem to some extent, bridging he gap between playing for Celtic & getting a first team chance here.

Jason Denayer was a better player when he left Celtic, than he is now.

4. Alber Fenoll Espejo

Alber Fenoll Espejo

Brahim Diaz vs Southampton

05/05/2017

5. cadds92

cadds92

Cheers mate.

6. cadds92

cadds92

7. waspish

waspish

If he goes on loan anywhere we should put a clause in there that he has to start and play at least 50% 1st team games or he can be recalled. Dont want him going somewhere and ending up in there reserves or hardly playing. Personally he should stay at city for at least another season before thinking about loaning him out.

8. cadds92

cadds92

I disagree personally mate.

I feel if he doesn't get out on loan next season he will stagnate.

Malaga was his old club so they will have a special interest, but I agree, a clause should be included. Either that or put him on a 2 year loan.

9. Alber Fenoll Espejo

Alber Fenoll Espejo

Brahim Díaz vs Brentford

10. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    Still trying to do things the hard way too often. Easy to forgive with his ability but it's frustrating all the same.