Brazil Starting XI for the World Cup - Only Jesus starts

Bit of a tit this fella,how the fuck can you leave ferna out of that team and Eddie,this Allison must be something special.
Allison is something special, he's also the more experienced and has played with the defence all through qualifying. Not really a surprising or wrong selection, since Brazil don't play with our high line/invite pressure system.
As for Dinho, they're stocked in midfield, I'm sure he'll get chances.

He isn't playing ahead of Dinho though, that's Casemiro, which is a lot harder to criticise tbf.

Dinho could do a great job in a more advanced role imo - it is nice to be going into a World Cup in which lots of our players will be playing (or in squads). Will be rooting for Belgium, Brazil, Argentina and Spain. Might even raise a cheer for England if our lads start for them.

this is my fear with jesus will he come back from injury and give 100% in the rest of the season. he knows the brazil world cup is just around the corner and will not take any chances it means more to him than manchester city. i know that's a hard thing to say but its true brazil need a good world cup and they know its anybodies if germany don't turn up

Allison is something special, he's also the more experienced and has played with the defence all through qualifying. Not really a surprising or wrong selection, since Brazil don't play with our high line/invite pressure system.
As for Dinho, they're stocked in midfield, I'm sure he'll get chances.
It seems like you’re suggesting that a coach picked by Brazil, the most successful international team ever, might have more of an idea about Brazilian football and it’s players, than some geezers on a football forum? You only have to read the match day thread to see that many of them know a lot more than Guardiola, possibly the finest club coach there has been............

Dinho could do a great job in a more advanced role imo - it is nice to be going into a World Cup in which lots of our players will be playing (or in squads). Will be rooting for Belgium, Brazil, Argentina and Spain. Might even raise a cheer for England if our lads start for them.
He could, but is he the best choice for Brazil in a more advanced role?

It seems like you’re suggesting that a coach picked by Brazil, the most successful international team ever, might have more of an idea about Brazilian football and it’s players, than some geezers on a football forum? You only have to read the match day thread to see that many of them know a lot more than Guardiola, possibly the finest club coach there has been............
Tbf most geezers on here were more clued up than Scolari at the last WC :)

Last edited:
Strange that Alisson in chosen in front of Ederson and I understand that Tite is going with the same team that got them through qualifying but it’s the wrong choice IMO.

I watch Serie A and have seen Alisson a few times while he is a great keeper he is not better than Ederson. All of Brazil’s defenders are good on the ball so it’s even stranger Ederson is not first choice.

Fernandinho should play instead of Renato. But it seems Tite sees Fern only as DM but ok.

While Brazil are good, I don’t know if they are capable of winning the WC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.