Breaking News on Talksport at 11 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe, TS are just desperate for listeners and are dangling a shit covered carrot for all the gullible fools out there.

Which in turn funds real to get mbappe a double blow for us of sorts rags strengthening (regardless what we think about his injury problems if he stays fit it vastly improves them)and us losing out on mbappe..
#Worryingtimes

Old news. He went there last summer.
giphy.gif

I have to say I'm with Pep that the transfer window should be done and dusted by 12am Saturday(sign who you want to sign and then get on with the league), we could do without another month of this.

Aye. It's a bit of fun, to while away the time till the football starts.
When the fotoball kicks off, who needs it.

I'm pretty sure Talksport had something similar last year or year before. It involved Ballague or something to announce some shit. It turned to be utter bullshit.

Based off what? That deal has seemed light years off.

they chat shit so I assume it's something that's to be on the cover of the Daily Star and nothing concrete. Anything real, especially transfer wise, leaks well before embargoes are lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.