Breaking records/stats thread

Still extremely proud of this team for breaking the prem record by 6 games. That has to hold for another century or 2. And I still can't believe the flak it draws to suggest that this is one of the best sides ever.

Can't find the link now but pretty sure I read that our keepers (Caballero, Bravo & Ederson) have saved 10 out of the last 17 penalties faced.
I'm not sure but I remember being impressed by the penalty save stat in the CL last time we conceded a pen there (although that be went in).
Caballero was a such a good penalty stopper because he didn't dive early. Last night Ederson seemed to do the same. You can call it a bad penalty but with Ederson not diving early the pen takers head probably went.

To mark the record number of consecutive wins lets show our appreciation at the Watford game. In 18th minute give all the team, players and management, a standing ovation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.