Breaking records/stats thread

The only records that count are trophies. Nothing else matters. Consecutive wins, points, goals, penalties saved, calendar year etc, etc. Let's save all the facts and details until we've actually got our hands on the silverware. Otherwise they count for jack shit.

But that is what the thread is about. Happy new year.
I know. Makes me cringe though as it could all come back and bite us extremely hard on the arse. I'd save it all 'til we've won something. Just my opinion, nothing more. And a happy new year to you too.

Great run that had to end somewhere and Palace definitely deserved something from the game.

One of those days where we were not quite at it and they were very good. De Bruyne's set pieces were poor and they defended against our width well. Zaha was a constant threat too. Still unbeaten.

Great run that had to end somewhere and Palace definitely deserved something from the game.

One of those days where we were not quite at it and they were very good. De Bruyne's set pieces were poor and they defended against our width well. Zaha was a constant threat too. Still unbeaten.

i fucking dispair sometimes with people on here...at wtf they were very good???????? at kicking the fuck out of our players because at football they weren t ..more a case of our players being tired otherwise we would had beaten them tbh

i fucking dispair sometimes with people on here...at wtf they were very good???????? at kicking the fuck out of our players because at football they weren t ..more a case of our players being tired otherwise we would had beaten them tbh

What was the score? How many clear cut chances did we create? I would say they actually had the better chances. Therefore based on their position this season they were very good and we were poor by our standards. Set pieces were poor. Final ball was poor and they managed to get into good positions to stop us defensively. They didn't spend the whole game kicking us, there were two bad tackles and the Dann one in which he got injured was a tackle he had to make or De Bruyne would have scored.

Why were we tired? Gundogan, Bernardo, Aguero, Sane and Danilo have not played every game all season. Palace played Arsenal after we last played and made changes. Give your head a wobble. Palace played well and we were not up to our usual standards. Make whatever excuses you want but in terms of defending, pressing and having an outlet, Palace did their job.

Pep should win December manager of the month award which will be a record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.