Breaking records/stats thread

What about the home premier league goals record - the record is 68, we're on 50. So to beat it we need 19 against Chelsea, Brighton, United, Swansea and Huddersfield? Doable
I doubt we'll manage that one, assuming we're still in the CL I suspect Pep will rotate heavily in the remaining PL games once the title is done and dusted.

If PSG don't lose tonight (reducing Real Madrid's and Spanish league's rating) and Liverpool win (improving EPL rating) we will go second in this ranking http://clubelo.com/ which will be our highest of all time.

Complicated I know, and not really a record in most people's book, but it would be in mine. Just something to look out for tonight if you are a stat geek.

United won it with 5 games to spare. We’d need one more better result than them prior to the derby to win it with 6 games to spare.

For me that’s a poor record as there are too many factors. That season I am guessing that scum broke no points records or win records and therefore my assumption is that the second place team were not that great and had a relatively low points total. This season scum unfortunately would be either top or a close second in other years, just that we have been so good. In an average year I would suggest second would be a few points worse off and therefore we would be able to win the league with more games remaining. All hypothetical as we are where we are. In short not fussed about this “record”

If PSG don't lose tonight (reducing Real Madrid's and Spanish league's rating) and Liverpool win (improving EPL rating) we will go second in this ranking http://clubelo.com/ which will be our highest of all time.

Complicated I know, and not really a record in most people's book, but it would be in mine. Just something to look out for tonight if you are a stat geek.

I'd like to think I have mastered Ukranian when I instantly recognize what 'Waxtap' translates to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.