Brendan Rodgers new Celtic Manager (P3)

Shame the people can't come together and realise we are not each other's enemies. This patriotic nonsense along with many other things divides people ( football too, for the ones who take it overly serious, ANY CELTIC/RANGERS FANS IN HERE IM NOT LOOKING AT YOU'S...) The society we currently are engrossed in does not benefit the people,never has done and never will, profit valued over humanity. And that isn't imaginary borders or country names that have created this, it's a select few in terms of the overall population and we've all willingly tagged along. Anyway totally off topic, this is about Brendan Rodgers and Celtic. Hope he continues to help the progression of Roberts other than that, don't care for Celtic.
Funnily enough, I agree with you. I just get fed up with nationalist and or religious fervour being shoved down our throats time and time again, with the constant accusation that England is holding everyone else back.

Funnily enough, I agree with you. I just get fed up with nationalist and or religious fervour being shoved down our throats time and time again, with the constant accusation that England is holding everyone else back.

Ye man I agree, if you really want to blame a place which I find silly, it'd be the City of London but I personally feel we the people should take partial responsibility as we often jsut sit on our arses and do nothing and I'm guilty as sin! Lol

If I ever needed another reason to dislike Celtic this appointment has just put the top Hat on it

terrible club like Celtic and a total tosser like Bodgers is a match made in Heaven

I wonder if he will be all in for the Potato famine blame campaign that would look good on a green arm band

Can i be the first to congratulate Celtic and Rodgers on winning the title next year, and if the rolling contract goes to a 2nd year, the year after that.

To me a manager having the Scottish Premier League title on their CV is the equivalent of a job applicant putting under achievements that they have a swimming proficiency certificate from when they were a kid

Can i be the first to congratulate Celtic and Rodgers on winning the title next year, and if the rolling contract goes to a 2nd year, the year after that.

To me a manager having the Scottish Premier League title on their CV is the equivalent of a job applicant putting under achievements that they have a swimming proficiency certificate from when they were a kid
Ha ha it wasn't swimming it was cycling proficiency ,I still have the red triangular badge and count it as my greatest achievement

I don't think Rodgers is a bad coach,the problem is he wants to be a manager as he loves the limelight so much. I wonder if he knows what an utter tool he has made of himself by his stupid comments and speeches?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.