Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 12 Aug 2017.

1. Blueknows

Blueknows

made the right call but never a booking unless Oliver thought he meant it

2. blueincy

blueincy

Mind reader then is he? Let this one go...

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/zbkxxb

Yes it was the right decision not giving the goal but to brandish a yellow what a joke...
    He could've just disallowed the goal and carried on...

Last edited: 12 Aug 2017
  3. Vienna_70

Vienna_70

rag hater
    rag!

4. paulchapo

paulchapo

You would think they would be made up to be in the premier league and competing against top sides and enjoy it instead of booing our players. It shows they are small time moron's influenced by the biased media. Any Brighton fan's on here explain it?

5. BuryBlue1977

BuryBlue1977

Typical blue moon? It's just my opinion. All strikers miss chances, it's when you don't even put yourself in a position to score that I worry. Rather than slag off a guy that always gives his best for us I prefer to congratulate a guy who has won the game for us.
    I take your point that we need to be more clinical though.

6. foggy1974

foggy1974

production operative
    Dont worry Arsenal will nick all their best players

7. Mendy

Mendy

wanker
    Danilo wasn't penetrative enough for me nor did he take on his man which is understandable. We really need Mendy who is left footed to take on opposing RBs

8. Wolfkin

Wolfkin

We got the win and that's all that matters.

Had Sane or Sterling been on from the start i reckon we would have broke them down faster.

9. jamiecav

jamiecav

Thought Brighton did ok until we went ahead when they just seemed to continue defending. Question is, bullet header or otherwise, what on earth was he thinking for that og? Watched it several times and youd think he was the forward

10. St.Pauli support

St.Pauli support

Well that's obvious and very common trying to have a negative influence on superior opposite teams.
    I hate that. It's against fair play and respect. But nobody is stepping up against it.
    Support your own team and just shut up about opponents, as long as they behave.
    It's absolutely small time and reveals a fundamental negativity in general. And if 1 starts booing many follow. No own character.

Btw same category like Mendy's comment. Lack of respect. A 'joke' on someone's cost is just a humiliation.