Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

i want to see City win and have fun too. is this a bad thing to want? i have never had as much fun watching them play since the 11-12 season. there was no talk of 10 man defense or anything like that hindering us back then, we just arrived and rolled teams over. i want that feeling back. shouldn't be that hard of a task for the manager who supposedly coaches the best attack in the world, no?
Where were you when we were SHIT. Sincere question?

i want to see City win and have fun too. is this a bad thing to want? i have never had as much fun watching them play since the 11-12 season. there was no talk of 10 man defense or anything like that hindering us back then, we just arrived and rolled teams over. i want that feeling back. shouldn't be that hard of a task for the manager who supposedly coaches the best attack in the world, no?

Yawn, wum, troll!

Having Walker and Danilo effectively play as wingers was a bit bizarre against a team as anemic offensively as Brighton. Don't understand it and hope we don't see if often. Obviously we won't when mendy is back but going with a traditional four plays to our strengths more. Not having kompany play ~right back.

Good win for you guys today. Opening day away fixtures against new promoted teams are as tricky as they come. I can see why you're after Sanchez though. At times you're clinicalism upfront just does not match your build up play. That could still cost you when chances are few and far between against better sides. Fair dos to Brighton. Think they dug in well and I can't see teams having it easy down there this season.

Good win for you guys today. Opening day away fixtures against new promoted teams are as tricky as they come. I can see why you're after Sanchez though. At times you're clinicalism upfront just does not match your build up play. That could still cost you when chances are few and far between against better sides. Fair dos to Brighton. Think they dug in well and I can't see teams having it easy down there this season.
Chances are much more common against teams that want to take us on. Would still like Sanchez to come although you probably need him more than we do.

If we'd just take our chances there would be no need for Sanchez.

There were 2 guilt edged opportunities not taken today. They have to be goals.

When I look at the the firepower we have (the whole fucking league is envious) you do wonder how we find ourselves in this type of situation where getting Sanchez would be the right thing to do.

In the end it didn't matter, I thought we played well and dominated the football match but you can understand why Pep feels we are incomplete.

But I still can't help looking at that front 5 and thinking how the hell can we possibly need more?

I know the answer, we are not taking chances, I'm just finding it hard to understand why.

I can also see why he wants Sanchez.

The reality though, is that we have the most clinical striker in the league's history.

If he was to convert another 20% of the opportunities Sanchez wouldn't be required.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.