Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 12 Aug 2017.

1. Dreadzone

Dreadzone

Where were you when we were SHIT. Sincere question?

2. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Yawn, wum, troll!

3. Tevez City

Tevez City

Not a bad win.

KDB was my MOTM.

4. lol yank

lol yank

Having Walker and Danilo effectively play as wingers was a bit bizarre against a team as anemic offensively as Brighton. Don't understand it and hope we don't see if often. Obviously we won't when mendy is back but going with a traditional four plays to our strengths more. Not having kompany play ~right back.

5. Robbiegunn

Robbiegunn

Good win for you guys today. Opening day away fixtures against new promoted teams are as tricky as they come. I can see why you're after Sanchez though. At times you're clinicalism upfront just does not match your build up play. That could still cost you when chances are few and far between against better sides. Fair dos to Brighton. Think they dug in well and I can't see teams having it easy down there this season.

6. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Chances are much more common against teams that want to take us on. Would still like Sanchez to come although you probably need him more than we do.

7. Great day out. Very friendly place, amazing pies and a win

What's not to like?

8. Proy

Proy

If we'd just take our chances there would be no need for Sanchez.

There were 2 guilt edged opportunities not taken today. They have to be goals.

When I look at the the firepower we have (the whole fucking league is envious) you do wonder how we find ourselves in this type of situation where getting Sanchez would be the right thing to do.

In the end it didn't matter, I thought we played well and dominated the football match but you can understand why Pep feels we are incomplete.

But I still can't help looking at that front 5 and thinking how the hell can we possibly need more?

I know the answer, we are not taking chances, I'm just finding it hard to understand why.

9. BimboBob

BimboBob

Been wondering about your username. What are you bragging about?

10. Proy

Proy

I can also see why he wants Sanchez.

The reality though, is that we have the most clinical striker in the league's history.

If he was to convert another 20% of the opportunities Sanchez wouldn't be required.