Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

First game of the season, lacking flow but thats the type of game last season we would have got caught on the break and probably ended up drawing. Good result and the attacking fluidity can only improve.

Solid performance, only worry for me is the finishing again. If Vinnie stays fit we will win the league.
Brighton weren't much of a threat, but who was it that threw himself into the line of their shots at those corners? Vinny of course.

Kun will score 30 in the premier league this year.
Kyle Walker is world class. Might be the best RB in Europe.

First game of the season, lacking flow but thats the type of game last season we would have got caught on the break and probably ended up drawing. Good result and the attacking fluidity can only improve.
Yes I reckon our pace at full back helped a lot. They were set up very defensively and tried to hit us on the counter but repeatedly our pace at the back meant we could win the ball back almost immediately. Brighton just could not retain possession when they lost it, and that is how we scored the opening goal.

Yes I reckon our pace at full back helped a lot. They were set up very defensively and tried to hit us on the counter but repeatedly our pace at the back meant we could win the ball back almost immediately. Brighton just could not retain possession when they lost it, and that is how we scored the opening goal.
I think thats actually a fact that a lot of people are ignoring. Brighton did pose a threat but because we won the ball back so quickly we made them look null and void.

Kun will score 30 in the premier league this year.
Kyle Walker is world class. Might be the best RB in Europe.
I think jesus will outscore him. Both should get over 20 league goals this season. If I were City I'd think very long and hard about bringing Sanchez in. Don't do it. Maybe Mbappe if we can, because he is top top quality and will improve us on the left hand side. Cover for Vinny is the one weakness.

We might find some teams like Utd, Spurs , Liverpool and Chelsea who out compete us for power in midfield too. We'll have to see how that works

I think thats actually a fact that a lot of people are ignoring. Brighton did pose a threat but because we won the ball back so quickly we made them look null and void.
Yes we pressed like we did at start of last season. Hope it lasts this time

I always thought Walker was a decent player but nothing special. Yesterday, he proved I know nothing, as Manuel would say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.