Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by FantasyIreland, 12 Aug 2017 at 7:22 PM.

1. davymcfc

davymcfc

Far from perfect but we kept going and get the win which is the main thing. Passing will get sharper as the season goes on.

2. Easy

Easy

Tough match.

3 pts.

Walker was the stand out for me. Massive, massive upgrade. Can't wait to see Mendy.

Still rusty, we'll improve.

3. TCIB

TCIB

Sicario
    Got the match in archive, gonna re-watch that later when i can relax :-)

To many blues do not remember very well, Pep changes shit so shit changes, teams are also fucked later in the match after chasing shadows. We did the same a lot last season when we were not mid brain fart.

4. BlueNirvana

BlueNirvana

78% possession 1 bus down 37 to go :)

5. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Recently became a man of leisure.
    Job done, 3 points, clean sheet, no injuries.

Oliver was as usual thier biggest threat.

6. Blueknows

Blueknows

Just wait until we click /gel ! (summat the media say will be difficult hence the reason most of them picked the rags for the title)

7. Pablo1

Pablo1

First game of the season, new players and system to bed in, not sure why there's so many fucking whinging about the performance.
    Looked solid at the back and movement from all areas was very good. A bit sloppy at times but fuck me, no team plays flawlessly for 90 minutes.
    Once we find our rhythm we'll be close to unstoppable.
    Too many focus on the small things we don't get right instead of the many things we do. That match day thread is torture.

8. domalino

domalino

Think we're going to have to accept that a lot of the shitter teams in the league will park 11 men in their box, and it will take an hour to break them down. Keep the ball moving, keep probing, and eventually they will get tired, gaps will open up or someone will make a mistake.

That was a good win, should have had a few more, but nothing to be really unhappy about.

9. FantasyIreland

FantasyIreland

Special mention to the Brightful faithful - bunch of cvnts.

10. mancity1

mancity1

MAN CITY SUPPORTER
    Good work , solid at the back , never easy playing a promoted side first up but a clean sheet was good.