Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Brighton was one of the worse away day atmospheres ever...and we've had a few. Personally i thought our atmosphere was embarrassing. Watched it back on tv and we couldnt muster any atmosphere / songs in first half....not even when brighton lifted the roof with 'your support is fucking shit'....our resort was continued silence.
Yes pockets of blues trying to get it going, but just wasn't happening. I even joined in with the shittest city song ever - 'Your my city, your my love, your my city my only love' (only joking but u lads have been trying at least 10 years trying to get that going - it ain't happening!!)
Not sure what the problem was - Was it all the new JCL happy clappers - probably imo.
However might have something to do with sand sea sun and too much beer and a 530 ko after a long journey.
Onwards and upwards blues...roll on everton, roll on bournmouth....and lets all do our bit!

Last edited:
There were a handful of twats giving your fans a bit of stick leaving the ground which was very embarrassing. "You're buying the league" etc as if we haven't spent to reach the top tier. I was a bit shocked to be honest as haven't really seen that at the Amex before, I guess we'll attract more idiots now we're in the top flight.

Thought City were the best side I've ever seen us play to be honest. The gulf in class was ridiculous. We had top Championship players there made to look really, really poor. I'm glad it's over and done with. Obviously we won't play many teams as good as you, I just hope the weaker sides in this league would also be as outclassed as we were. I'm hoping Leicester are a lot poorer, although they looked handy at Arsenal.

I can understand the "buying the league" comments as that is how I felt when Chelsea were buying star after star but at the same time it gave me satisfaction because it stopped the rags dominating.
Not a good result against Leicester but good luck for the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.