Brighton (A) - Post Match Thread.

Solid performance - never panicked despite the near misses and Oliver's deadly strikes for Brighton. KDB looks like a player re-born - great energy and movement, especially for the 1st goal. Walker also superb. Pumped!!!

Clearly a little rusty but we eventually ground them down and took the points. Thought Walker deserved his MoTM, but Kev pushed him very close in my book. 3 points and no injury's - jobs a good un

We played well in general 2 goals and 78% possession. If that performance had been against the rags Chelsea or Liverpool people would be singing about it. Well done lads
Up and running.

Good performance, finishing a bit rusty but hoping its not a repeat of last season. Brighton only came to defend and seemed a matter of time for us to score. Should have had 4 and a blatant penalty. First half a little slow, need to speed up the passing as we will face the bus many times over the season.

Comfortable win, totally dominated that bus-parking lot.
Breaking them down was somewhat of a challenge and we were not clinical enough when we finally did get through.
It's still earlydays, so in no way worrying. All in all a professional win.

Honestly thought this was gonna run out 0.0 after aguero's miss second half,but we finally got our rewards and a deserved win,as already mentioned it won't be the last time we face teams parking the bus but it's up to us to break them down can be frustrating for us fans at times be it's all about patience,roll on next Monday and Everton we owe them for last season..

Comfortable win, totally dominated that bus-parking lot.
Breaking them down was somewhat of a challenge and we were not clinical enough when we finally did get through.
It's still earlydays, so in no way worrying. All in all a professional win.
I'm surprised that they played so negative in their first match in the premier league, I think pep expected them to come at us more and that's why we went with 3 cbs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.