Brighton (a)

Still need 1 too guys i already have 1 but desperate for another ticket cheers any help much appreciated blues

Im dying for a ticket and theres so many websites like this, in some you can biy as many as 8 seats together, awful
If you were "dying" for a ticket, you' d pay £142. I'm guessing you're not "dying", merely very keen to go. Like a lot of Blues. Those that are "dying" will find a way.

Travelling down Friday morning and back Sunday from sth Manchester,room for 2 in car share petrol cost if anybody needs travel?

I've got one but thanks for that.
Glad you got one, I wasn't questioning your desire to go - I know tickets for this are hard to come by, but, if anyone really wants to go, they'll cough up the big shillings for a ticket. I've paid six times face value in the past, it was a game I was desperate to watch, I wouldn't do the same for other games. But, where there's a will (and a few quid), there's a way. Doesn't make it right, but it's always been the case. And, sadly, always will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.