Brighton away ticket details

Was unable to get one at 9.01am online so think may have sold out last night at some point after the twitter and website crew went home for the day. Would be useful if someone at City started work before 9am so they could check the ticket situation and let people know before everyone started messing about trying to get a ticket in the morning.

I know people that got them this morning, definitely didn't sell out last night was obviously only a handful left and more people trying to buy at 9am.

Feel for those that have just missed out, The criteria bar has been raised further than was possible to keep up with last season yet again, which can only suggest they're siphoning off even more tickets for supporters clubs/corporate/tunnel club etc.

They announced less than 3000 tickets were on sale, even assuming all those went on sale which i doubt is the case, their away end supposedly holds around 3400. What's happened to the other 400? Could just be that that figure isn't accurate when factoring segregation etc or they may have changed it to fit more home fans in but i wouldn't be surprised if that was what wasn't being released for conventional sale. We need some transparency on this. it's bullshit when people that would have got a ticket the previous season, have gone to every game possible are missing out and people without even half the loyalty points are getting tickets through supporters clubs or other means. And before somebody suggests it, i have a ticket myself, just not one of these "i'm not bothered as long as i'm sorted" types.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.