Brighton away ticket details

the trains are rammed to the ground at falmer a good hour before kick off so be aware of that , also if you are coming by train only buy a ticket as far south as haywards heath as travel is subsidised to brighton if you have a matchday ticket , after the game the trains are rammed again and the queues are long , the Northstand bars stay open after the game it's better having a beer there than standing in a queue for a hour , fans mix ok can't think of any trouble post match on the concourses .

How much would a taxi be from the centre to the ground?

I want to meet the new club photographer. She looks like she has a great personality ;)

I had a look at this planner before going online and ordering my tickets from City.
I could get them on the first day of sales and the only availability shown for me was C, D and E.
But you never know with City what and where they've been given these days and the best seats are usually siphoned off before the 'normal' fans get them.

You know you will not use any seat. Maybe at half time if you avoid the crush on the concourse.

As for 'normal' fans you not including yourself in that are you?

I just looking now on what to wear for the trip down and the game. Always need something new for the big games. 1st game of the season always a big game. ;)

You know you will not use any seat. Maybe at half time if you avoid the crush on the concourse.

As for 'normal' fans you not including yourself in that are you?

I just looking now on what to wear for the trip down and the game. Always need something new for the big games. 1st game of the season always a big game. ;)
Of course I'm a 'normal' fan.
I get my ticket myself either online or by phoning. I don't have a liaison officer who takes my order and gets them for me. The Brighton fan has suggested there are two blocks in addition to the ones made available online.
Now either City don't have those two blocks or they have been distributed to other groups of 'fans'. We may find out on the 12th when the blocks will be either empty, full of city or full of Brighton.

Of course I'm a 'normal' fan.
I get my ticket myself either online or by phoning. I don't have a liaison officer who takes my order and gets them for me. The Brighton fan has suggested there are two blocks in addition to the ones made available online.
Now either City don't have those two blocks or they have been distributed to other groups of 'fans'. We may find out on the 12th when the blocks will be either empty, full of city or full of Brighton.

I was attempting to be funny.

I have met you more than a few times.

Even though I've been platinum since it started and go to most cup always it seems I'm getting further from the chance of away league tickets for most matches. When there's a 3000 allocation I would have thought that by now I'd be in with a shout. Seems loads are being siphoned off before they go on sale.

Even though I've been platinum since it started and go to most cup always it seems I'm getting further from the chance of away league tickets for most matches. When there's a 3000 allocation I would have thought that by now I'd be in with a shout. Seems loads are being siphoned off before they go on sale.

Agreed I think about one third have gone that way for this fixture

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.