Brighton away ticket details

doesn't need to whore. buy a ticket in joe's and you get every game . its modern football, we want to sign a sanchez we sell up the seats, they then want something for their money, i.e. tickets to the swamp etc.

me and others have had to do it the hard way, but we have had more fun, it also means an awful lot more to us when we win something.
I wouldn't trade places with anyone. i'll be at Brighton too but with more dosh in my pocket :)
Thing is Bill it would be much cheaper for me and S to buy two tickets in Joe's and go to the odd away game than pay to go to them all.

The problem is the club is siphoning more and more tickets off for corporate/tourists etc and although we as individuals continue to go to as many aways as possible we are sliding further and further down the qualification scale and unable to go to more and more games.

Whilst I abhor the point whores, the main whore is the club and anyone who has been to Chelsea/Arsenal/Rags/Liverpool away will have witnessed the tourists and will confirm.

When will they start to announce NOT how many tickets have been received but how many are made available to ticket point qualifiers after they have distributed tickets to other sources?

They are taking us for mugs.
Excellent and spot on

Thing is Bill it would be much cheaper for me and S to buy two tickets in Joe's and go to the odd away game than pay to go to them all.
And that's what they do mate. They cherry pick games. In essence they pay far more than 30 quid a ticket when you factor in the 1800 quid for Joe's in the first place.

The problem is the club is siphoning more and more tickets off for corporate/tourists etc and although we as individuals continue to go to as many aways as possible we are sliding further and further down the qualification scale and unable to go to more and more games.

Whilst I abhor the point whores, the main whore is the club and anyone who has been to Chelsea/Arsenal/Rags/Liverpool away will have witnessed the tourists and will confirm.

When will they start to announce NOT how many tickets have been received but how many are made available to ticket point qualifiers after they have distributed tickets to other sources?

They are taking us for mugs.
Very true where were the tourist when we were at York:-) serious though your right the MAGNIFICENT fans our club has, has to come 1st we are Manchester city

I reckon it will drop a lot lower, it's a ballache to get to can't get back via train and there's still a few away , I only get back the night before so we're going in the car
Cardiff was the same 3 years ago think that went down to open sale in the end? Certainly dropped very low

And that's what they do mate. They cherry pick games. In essence they pay far more than 30 quid a ticket when you factor in the 1800 quid for Joe's in the first place.
Not really.
When you total how much you spend on travel, food and drink to all the away games its way more than the extra grand to go in Joe's where I get a car parking spot, a pint and a programme thrown in.
I could pay for the luxury and space at the home games and sit and watch the far away dull games in the comfort of my settee with a nice bottle of red.
Then just pick the odd away game I fancy like Brighton, Bournemouth, the Swamp, Seville, Madrid and Monaco and fuck off the WBA on a Wednesday night in the League Cup, or Sunderland on Boxing Day or a freezing Kiev.
After all we're old and boring, or points whores.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.