Brighton away ticket details

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by goater1985, 14 Jul 2017.

1. blue_jess

blue_jess

Not sure the city website and phone lines could cope with that much traffic at once ha ha! The only reason any would be left on the Wednesday would be hardly anyone would be able to get through!

2. urban genie

urban genie

True it would be like getting gig tickets sitting pressing refresh every second for an hr.

3. blue_jess

blue_jess

Probably something to do with the fact I've got between 15k and 16k but I'd massively object to me being thrown into the same category as someone with only 2k or so points who didn't put up with watching the shite that we had to. And obviously I don't believe that 500 should be going to corporate at aways (many of whom won't support city and may even support the opposition and so should have got a ticket in the home end like any normal person would) which is what is cutting down the supply in the first place.

No problem with encouraging them to home games but away games are clearly different and tickets in shorter supply. Doesn't even make business sense if they are going for a one off day out and have no intention of becoming a city fan.

The loyalty point system is not perfect and maybe some kind of rolling system would allow younger fans to have a chance of catching up, but on the whole I think it works reasonably well. In the same way as I can't complain if I miss out on tickets to Brighton, Madrid or that shithole in Stretford to people with more points, people with fewer points shouldn't complain on missing out on tickets to Liverpool or arsenal to people like me. The target of people's anger should be the club giving away to many to corporate, not those with more points, who may ocassionally let their mate use their tickets.

4. Citymapper

Citymapper

Yes fair comment there.

5. Citymapper

Citymapper

Just going off what I have seen for a few years now, especially since we got good. I think genuine fans got away tickets previous that IMO.

6. Citymapper

Citymapper

Again fair enough, not all clubs are like that sadly.

7. Corky

Corky

Starting very high for a 3k allocation, more tickets robbed from real fans.

Time to sell up and send send Wilson and Soriano down the road. I am sick of the franchise.

8. East Level 2

East Level 2

What were the starting points for full allocation games early last season?

9. Tim of the Oak

Tim of the Oak

The objective is to get in the game.

Anyone prepared to go to the away ground on match day and graft for a ticket would get in, with the possible exceptions of Man U and Burnley.

10. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Rag !