Brighton away ticket details

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by goater1985, 14 Jul 2017.

1. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

See you at Brighton chaps and lasses, thank God for supporters clubs, is all I can say ;o)

2. i kne albert davy

i kne albert davy

Nothing ever changes popular game and we have a seven page thread on how unfair it all is, 3 month's ago we struggled to sell out an FA cup semi final.

3. desperatedon

desperatedon

That isn't a realistic comparison.

We get around 3k max for a typical league game, how many did we get for the semi again?

4. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    If I dont get one with my 15240 points or outside the ground might go to this and watch City in their club bar after......they will be very grateful for the money.Bit of a cult club.
    August 12, 2017 [​IMG]Whitehawk FC [​IMG]Oxford City FC 3:00 pm National League South

5. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    They don't do bottles of blue wine and I wouldn't be seen dead with a bottle of Blue Nun.
    I tried Bluemoon beer once and ended up giving it away as it was too bitter.

6. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Uppity Twat
    Blue Nun is making a comeback!

7. urban genie

urban genie

Get some Gik from spain

[​IMG]

Not a great tipple but not as bad as blue nun

8. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Samaritan
    I won't be touching it!

looks vaguely odd
    I'll try some next time I'm in Spain

9. Eastbourne blue

Eastbourne blue

As have only just over 12000 points have had to take drastic action and buy a membership at Brighton - managed to get a ticket next to City fans though so better than missing out. May even take in the odd Brighton game during the season.

10. Its in The Blood

Its in The Blood

Firstly I think they start the tickets at high numbers so that you no longer are number 112 in line on the phones. Even with the points system I have found that I am now usually in the third bracket to purchase tickets yet used to be in the top bracket. Don't know how this worked when I go to 95% of away games and yes pay platinum every year. But I just got told it's to make it easier on the phones like I said at first!!!

Don't forget you can get 980 points at renewal for being in every cup scheme also. (Platinum holders)