Bring back KK

warpig said:
rodders said:
Yeah, in the long run he did bottle it but there was no mistaking his inspirational qualities. Add a couple of wins against the rags, with half the 1st choice team missing for the last Maine Rd derby for instance.
As I said, effort and commitment like they showed in those games has been sadly missing from recent City teams.
After yesterday I'm trying to stay positive for Thursday.

absolutley ridiculous argument, your just picking out the odd good win. do you not remember his last game in charge? his attitude was disgusting. effort and committment, dont make me laugh.

No arguement from me here blues. Not for one minute am I advocating his return. I remember his last few months all too well. He lost it big time, for whatever reasons you care to believe. He became a sulking, miserable, clueless excuse for a manager.
As I said the post was an effort to remain positive for Thursday, and the game I recalled was certainly relevent. We need some Dunkirk spirit what with all the negativity going around here recently.
If you've got the 2nd half watch it again. Should cheer you all up. Proud to be a blue that day.
Chin up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.