Bring Back THE POZNAN

"If we score 5 we're gonna do the Poznan!"

Although....if someone scored 5 against and did the Poznan it wouldnt be very palatable at all!

We also need a new Yaya dance as my doctor says I haven't been doing enough in the fitness department!

Aye spot on. Same with anything really. Like the European style drum-lead atmospheres , they don't create a good atmosphere, they just create a constant and monotonous background noise. It doesn't represent the peaks and troughs of what actually goes on in a game, it doesn't portray any emotion at all. Many of them don't even watch the match as they're too busy jumping up and down like some scarfed cheer leaders or looking at their Capo.

Forcing it does ruin it.
fully agree. In any case thought we only used to do the Poznan when we scored, wouldn't have been doing a lot yesterday. Thought we were poor yesterday and consequently so was the atmosphere

Not keen on it personally,although one of the best pictures I've ever seen was at Wembley v the rags.
Think is camel gob and Evra with their hands on their heads,in the centre circle just after Yaya scored,De Jong is walking back to our half laughing and the full stand behind the net is doing the Poznan.....brilliant pic.

fully agree. In any case thought we only used to do the Poznan when we scored, wouldn't have been doing a lot yesterday. Thought we were poor yesterday and consequently so was the atmosphere

I still think the most effective use of the Poznan was at Wembley for the FA Cup semi final against the Rags, when their team was announced.

I think the Poznan could also be used as a protest at Champions League matches when they play their anthem

We got a small one going at the Nou Camp, but didn't take off fully. Another thing that was weeded out by the negative brigade.

It was a bit cringeworthy but at least it was a laugh and created a bit of an atmosphere amongst everyone. Some of my best memories of City doing this at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.