Bring Back THE POZNAN

Not keen on it personally,although one of the best pictures I've ever seen was at Wembley v the rags.
Think is camel gob and Evra with their hands on their heads,in the centre circle just after Yaya scored,De Jong is walking back to our half laughing and the full stand behind the net is doing the Poznan.....brilliant pic.
So why aren't you keen?

At home, it got the fans outside of the 'traditional singing areas' going.

Had its day, time to move on.

As someone posted a couple of pages ago the raggy Wembley game was its zenith. The disrespect really pissed them off.

Let's all do it tomorrow. 9000 Blues will look amazing.

The rags absolutely hated it after the show of contempt at Wembers.

Let's just always do it against them and make it a legacy for future Blues.

That will give us a unique MANCUNIAN identity and wind them off the clock !!

Bring it on

Let's all do it tomorrow. 9000 Blues will look amazing.

The rags absolutely hated it after the show of contempt at Wembers.

Let's just always do it against them and make it a legacy for future Blues.

That will give us a unique MANCUNIAN identity and wind them off the clock !!

Bring it on

Whilst their team sheet is read out. XD

Not keen on it personally,although one of the best pictures I've ever seen was at Wembley v the rags.
Think is camel gob and Evra with their hands on their heads,in the centre circle just after Yaya scored,De Jong is walking back to our half laughing and the full stand behind the net is doing the Poznan.....brilliant pic.

Was amazing doing it that day, tho because I was 4 sheets to the wind I ended up falling backwards and onto me arse 2 rows down. happy days

Poznan brings fans together which is what we are trying to do at the moment to get the atmosphere back.

Been going city since 1979 and it is the best thing i have ever seen.... Blackburn / bolton / wba / wigan away beat wembley to me, the homes fans were gobsmacked and blackburn fans still speak of it to me.

maybe on the third goal rather than every goal, its got to come back. Pep is in favour of a good fans relationship, he looks at the pep banners at home. Think he would love it, can start a good bond between fans and manager again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.