Bringing In Players Born In Current E.U. Countries?

Next two years nothing will change, then is anyone guess. My prediction is that common sense will previl and UK will enter EEA, so that means free movement of people, so things will be more or less the same.

Ahh yes, good point. My last post was wrong. What I should have said was that leaving the EU will affect transfers because all EU nationals will now realise we are such a fantastic country that their teams will simply agree to waive all terms and let their players leave for free, while those players will be so in awe of our newfound sovereignty that they will demand to play for free in tribute to our greatness.
I was being sarcastic. For the past few weeks all the leavers have been saying tariffs won't be put in place when most sensible people know they will. Maybe not on everything but certainly on plenty of things. At the moment there is no clear plan of what to do because nobody has thought of one, what a surprise

Next two years nothing will change, then is anyone guess. My prediction is that common sense will previl and UK will enter EEA, so that means free movement of people, so things will be more or less the same.

And then the people that voted leave on immigration grounds will wonder what's going on and blame everyone but themselves for not looking into it.

Such a shame, hope all the "leave" cunts are happy!

It was a referendum you thick bastard - people are free to vote whichever way they see fit !

Democracy not your strong point - or intelligence either seemingly.

I was being sarcastic. For the past few weeks all the leavers have been saying tariffs won't be put in place when most sensible people know they will. Maybe not on everything but certainly on plenty of things. At the moment there is no clear plan of what to do because nobody has thought of one, what a surprise

Yeah, so was I. I think the problem was that I was so sarcastic it looked like I was antagonising against you, rather than Leave as a whole.

Such a shame, hope all the "leave" cunts are happy!

Happy? No, I'm fucking ecstatic

To answer the question, as I see it, as the world's 5th biggest economy and a country that has huge trade with EU countries then they will bend over backwards, and certainly for the next year or so little will change. As others have stated we will become members of EFTA just as before we joined EEC, this gives rights to citizens of member countries to work without permits in other members states, which will include the EU. The difference being is,we can control this, rather that it being an absolute right for them to settle here regardless, as it was before

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.