Bringing In Players Born In Current E.U. Countries?

Happy? No, I'm fucking ecstatic

To answer the question, as I see it, as the world's 5th biggest economy and a country that has huge trade with EU countries then they will bend over backwards, and certainly for the next year or so little will change. As others have stated we will become members of EFTA just as before we joined EEC, this gives rights to citizens of member countries to work without permits in other members states, which will include the EU. The difference being is,we can control this, rather that it being an absolute right for them to settle here regardless, as it was before

When you say we can control this rather than it being a right, what do you mean? Have you an example? Do you men that there would be restrictions in extreme circumstances?

Last edited:
Your comments about paying tariffs can't be true because all the outers told us that was rubbish. Mind you they are now saying they wouldn't spend £350m on the NHS like they said they would
Now there's a shock isn't it. A politician suddenly backtracking on a promise

When you say we can control this rather than it being a right, what do you mean? Have you an example? Do you men that there would be restrictions in extreme circumstances?

Unlike with the EU where you are a citizen of the EU and have the same right to reside in each country with the same rights as locals, being a citizen of a country that is a member of EFTA gives one the right to work without the need of a work permit no more it also allows the state to restrict the numbers of foreign workers under certain circumstances.

Well, from a foreign (American) perspective this whole thing is fascinating. I'm going to grab my popcorn and enjoy the show as you all sort this out. When you want to take a break, you guys can grab whatever you eat at the movie theater (pies perhaps? I don't know) and watch our political circus starring Mr Trump as the ringmaster.

Well, from a foreign (American) perspective this whole thing is fascinating. I'm going to grab my popcorn and enjoy the show as you all sort this out. When you want to take a break, you guys can grab whatever you eat at the movie theater (pies perhaps? I don't know) and watch our political circus starring Mr Trump as the ringmaster.
I hope Trump wins, that'll make all of this seem small time!

I hope Trump wins, that'll make all of this seem small time!

If he does win apparently half the country will be moving! Not that you asked but...I'm politically moderate and live in a very well educated liberal part of the country (Maryland side of Wash DC), if i hear one more whiny hipster who is just old enough to vote for the first time threaten to move to Canada if Trump wins I may change my position and vote for him! I've literally heard hundreds of people say this, when I know damn well it isn't true. Personally I wish Trump would just go back to doing what he does best, making slightly better than average reality TV, and making trillions from real estate. I wont get into it, but I'm not voting for him because he has 0 political experience. It'd be like if a filthy rich Arab Sheik bought an English football club!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.