Bristol and their football teams

I'm working down Bristol at the moment. I love the place, no one really mentions Bristol as a major City but I find its just as big as the like of Liverpool, Leeds etc.. Great nightlife, plenty of restaurants big music scene. Both football clubs do seem to be on the up but I have noticed its a big rugby hotbed, especially with the likes of Bath, Gloucester nearby as well as Bristol Rugby club. The Welsh being so close drives the rugby rivalry. As you would expect a lot of the locals tend to support Liverpool and United.
It's a decent night out. I like the Brewdog bar down by the canal/river, great to sit outside there with a great beer.

Loads of really good pubs selling real ales too, the Steam Crane in Bedminster is one.

Been in the Brewdog a few times not far from King Street where you have the Brewhouse and a few more classic old boozers. Around the corner from Brewdog is the Fishmarket pub and a whole load more around St Nicolas Market area. Great place for real ales and cider

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.