Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we're going weak for this one! On the train and got Shaun Goater sat across from me in his tracksuit so looks like we're going with age and experience for this one ;)

2prs1sg.jpg
Do you have any food for him?

Ha ha. One of the greatest players ever for City and even at this stage of his career is far better than any guy they can field. Hope he plays and scores.
I loved Yaya at his peak, but for me should be nowhere near any starting 11 ever again for City. Its not that he isnt as good as opposition players, its that Peps whole system struggles when you have someone that can't run. And lets be fair, Yaya can hardly get out of 1st gear now.

Bravo
Danilo Stones Mangala Zinchencko
Toure
Gundogan Silva
Bernardo Aguero Sane

I think that will be the team, although I hope it isn’t.

Could be right.

David seems to play, being in training yesterday. Could leave for some days and miss Cardiff, maybe?
Then KDB might have a break tonight (although he certainly wants to play).

I wouldn't mind Yaya. Just has to play deeper for missing pace and do his great passing.
After the 1st leg Pep will know if he prefers to start Dinho and maybe gets Yaya on later.

Will be a cracking atmosphere for a change! Another Cup final...

Genuinely think if Yaya plays then we will struggle tonight. He's just not got the legs anymore, they will be all over him tonight.
Never see him make those runs again (like the one against Villa three years ago) but he can still float a pass to a player 20 yards away or put a free kick into the top corner. Hope he gets enough appearances in the league to get a medal at the end of the season and a farewell goal along the way, too.

Hi Cider. Many thanks for the info, I’ve already replied to GB so won’t repeat myself other than to say NO I won’t be going anywhere near that bloody stuff (Cider). I spent 10 weeks in Bristol in the early 80s and can’t remember a fu****g thing about it. My nickname was wobble when I was down there.
Lived on Coronation Rd in Bristol from 99/01, maybe that's why I prefered the Rovers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.