Bristol City (A) LeagueCup SF 2nd Leg - PreMatch Thread

Bristol City v City prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never see him make those runs again (like the one against Villa three years ago) but he can still float a pass to a player 20 yards away or put a free kick into the top corner. Hope he gets enough appearances in the league to get a medal at the end of the season and a farewell goal along the way, too.
that's not the issue for me though, the issue is one on one against anybody then he gets beaten. His mobility isn't what it was and what you get from Fernandinho and how fluid he is at dropping in and out of centre half you just don't get from Yaya.

Some tempting odds around. Gundogan to score first and it ends a draw after 90 mins is 150/1 on Betfair. Bristol to win 3-2 after 90 mins (so MCFC go through if the same after extra time) at 100/1

To all your fans coming to Bristol enjoy yourselves, bar between 7.45 till 9.40 or 10.15, having watched Bristol City for 50 years this is up there with the great games I have seen us play, as I said enjoy the City but hopefully not the game, also number 24 bus from the centre takes you to the ground and from temple meads get train to Parsons street

Think we're going weak for this one! On the train and got Shaun Goater sat across from me in his tracksuit so looks like we're going with age and experience for this one ;)

2prs1sg.jpg
Hope you said hi to the goat from BM

——————————— Bravo ————————————
Walker —— Stones — Otamendi —— Zinchenko
————————— Fernandinho ——————————
————— Gundogan ——— Bernardo ——————
Sterling —————— Aguero ———————— Sane

Bench: Ederson, Mangala, Danilo, Yaya, De Bruyne, Silva, Diaz

That would be the team I would put out (with Bernardo finally getting to play where I think he will eventually thrive).

I imagine, though, Pep may opt for Bernardo in the place of Sterling and Yaya in for Dinho... though, I hope he doesn’t, for reasons always expounded upon by other posters.

Think Pep should go close to full strength for this one since we don't play again til Sunday, while also rewarding some of the players who got us here.

Bravo, Danilo, Stones, Otamendi, Zinchenko, Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Bernardo, Aguero, Sane
Bench: Ederson, Walker, Adarabioyo, Mangala, Toure, Brahim, Sterling

FWIW I'd like to play Bernardo in the middle but don't expect Pep to.

i think pep will go with
Bravo
walker vinny mangala danilo
gundo yaya KDB
sterling sergio Bernardo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.