Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

Thank you.

See you there.

Where's best for away fans to go for a pint? Bedminster area? Or stay City centre?
Best bet is the Tobacco Factory on North Street. Owners a prick but it's away fan friendly and 2 minutes from the ground.

Lots of choice.

If you’re driving best to park at Bedminster Cricket Club, a short walk to the away end, it’s a fiver and money supports a great sports club there is a bar and food available and it is away friendly but get there early. There are two fields adjacent where some cowboys will charge you a tenner.

By train there is a Wetherspoons at the bottom of the hill coming out of Temple Meads. It’s a 45 minute walk to the ground or 10-15 in a taxi. Alternatively change at TM for Parson Street a 15 minute walk to the ground.

Best Away friendly pubs near the ground are The Nova Scotia, The Pumphouse or The Cottage, all 10-15 minutes easy stroll.

I'm in London SC if don't want to name and shame on forum you can PM me his name
Hi OB looking to join the SC, season ticket holder and been down in london for a year. Could you send me some info// Cheers

I attended 54 games in 87-88 (when Maine Road recorded its lowest average attendance since the Poyser era) but didn’t receive a single loyalty point.

In fact, we’re fast approaching the point where you’ll need to be in your mid 30s to remember when we were shit.

York was 20 years ago, and even the Pearce era seems a distant memory.

People keep mentioning Swansea, but that had nothing to do with loyalty, and everything to do with your remaining holiday entitlement, just before Christmas.

Similarly, I flew to Shaktar for a dead rubber, primarily because I’ve got no common sense whatsoever, and more importantly, could afford it.

For me, it’s as simple as prioritising the Bristol City tickets for those fans who attended the earlier LC game at West Brom. They’re the most fanatical for this particular competition, so they should should be given first refusal.

The current system is flawed, but it just needs a little tinkering, and definitely more accountability from the Club, regarding who gets what etc.

THIS

Effectively it would reset the loyalty concept to the start of the relevant competition. It would not disadvantage people with high ticket points as they would have first dibs on the earlier round tickets anyway.
It galls me that someone can have gone to Feyenoord, Napoli and Donetsk and still be at the bottom of the queue when Basel comes round.

A ballot system that is still weighted towards those with more loyalty points but would still give those with less points the chance to attend away games every now and again. It can’t be right that the same people get the tickets every single time. It will lead to a generation of fans being prevented from ever attending an away match.
I agree completely. The age disparity when I visit games now is so unbelievably stark, I'm not surprised the Premier League are terrified of a whole generation of supporters vanishing in the coming years. The bread and butter of matchday supporters will drop and what will replace them is not there other than some tourists perhaps?

Mostly middle-aged bald blokes who have been going since god's dog was a puppy, but they can't see past the rising cost of tickets because they see it as a call of duty ever since they were standing on terraces as a kid. The younger generation (since 1992) view it as an expensive luxury and the disposable income isn't there to go as often as they would perhaps like and growing alternatives now exist such as e-sports.

Personally, I don't see why 80% of away tickets can be reserved for "loyal" fans with the most points on a rolling ballot. (as opposed to it being 100% limited to those with the most points) The remaining 20% can be offered first to those with seasoncards? Let's say 1 away match a season maximum. You'll probably not get offered an away match but I think that would be a much fairer way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.