Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

They've added extra days - goes down to 12000 points now.
obviously the Tunnel Club members not interested in a Wednesday night in Bristol for a Semi Final. Crazy, this afternoon I got Bristol away for semi final, but in unlikely to get Burnley ticket.

Plus they've got an extra 300 tickets that they normally ship out to the overseas ticket/travel agencies

obviously the Tunnel Club members not interested in a Wednesday night in Bristol for a Semi Final. Crazy, this afternoon I got Bristol away for semi final, but in unlikely to get Burnley ticket.

Lot of people will see how tonight goes. A midweek trip to Bristol is not that attractive to most people, especially if it involves time off work.

How low is this likely to go folks? Any ideas on how many have actually been sold so far? Midweek in Bristol, live on tv (i presume), time off work, long journey, kids have school, should be a dead rubber.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also the football ground guide says the away section at Ashton gate holds 4200, yet we have an allocation of 2600?

Away fans are housed at one end of the stadium in the Atyeo Stand, where around 4,200 fans can be accommodated. The stand is free of supporting pillars and offers good views of the playing action. The stand is also located quite close to the pitch and with good stand acoustics a good atmosphere can be created.

Also the football ground guide says the away section at Ashton gate holds 4200, yet we have an allocation of 2600?

Away fans are housed at one end of the stadium in the Atyeo Stand, where around 4,200 fans can be accommodated. The stand is free of supporting pillars and offers good views of the playing action. The stand is also located quite close to the pitch and with good stand acoustics a good atmosphere can be created.
They have given us a reduced allocation but in line with the cup rules (10%). So as many of there fans can attend.

I wonder if tonight’s result will enhance sales or put people off going. It will take a big effort from BC to turn the tie around. We should see that out if the correct team is played.

I wonder if tonight’s result will enhance sales or put people off going. It will take a big effort from BC to turn the tie around. We should see that out if the correct team is played.

Sales might be OK and points required for most games are inflated by a range of factors that have been discussed on here.

Anyone getting a ticket now would need to have gone to virtually every game, Home and Away, for the last ten years. I know most Blues will have been going a lot longer and therefore wouldn’t need to have attended every away game over the last decade but the points requirement is still pretty high.

New criteria on the OS now - anticipating going down to 12,000 now. Wonder if Burnley away will go that low!!!

New criteria on the OS now - anticipating going down to 12,000 now. Wonder if Burnley away will go that low!!!

Don't forget you have to be on the League Cup Scheme as well as have the points at the moment, not everybody is on the scheme.

I got 2 this morning (it has just taken me over 16,000 points now), was giving me the option of 4 blocks. Not sure how many in each block are available but that to me suggests there quite a few left, especially with the criteria going down to 12,000

Yes it's a Semi Final, but Ticket plus travel will be at least £50/£60, in January with the game being played days before most people get paid after Xmas etc... (Not even like pay for the ticket now, pay for travel out of next months pay), Wednesday night, time off work etc..., Especially as lets be honest, without jinxing it, we probably all expect us to go through & Wembley prices & travel are expensive.

I can understand why some people might not want/be able to go. It's only natural a Saturday 12:30, 45 minutes or so up the road will be more popular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.