Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

Here we go again. Every time someone thinks they will not get a ticket for a game they want to go to, we have this discussion. Funny we didn't have it for Swansea or Shaktar away

I don’t want to go to this game; I’m just pointing out that it’s obviously unfair to the younger fans that do. Obviously, having 20,000+ loyalty points shouldn’t mean nothing but it shouldn’t mean everything either otherwise the days of younger fans being able to go to anything other than about 3 games a season will be over.

I don’t want to go to this game; I’m just pointing out that it’s obviously unfair to the younger fans that do. Obviously, having 20,000+ loyalty points shouldn’t mean nothing but it shouldn’t mean everything either otherwise the days of younger fans being able to go to anything other than about 3 games a season will be over.
I don't know for sure but there can't be that many over 20k. Perhaps 500 or so. So there are still plenty of tickets going lower down. The 20k lot will always go but some of the lower order won't Then tickets can be had.

Whenever I go to away games there are always loads of teenage boys and girls around. They get tickets through supporters clubs, and they get the points if requested on their supporter number regardless of how many points they have.

This debate has been going on for a while now. I only have 13600 points and miss out on most away games. But I accept it as those who go to all the games do deserve first dibs.
Anyway I've not seen anyone come up with a better alternative

This debate has been going on for a while now. I only have 13600 points and miss out on most away games. But I accept it as those who go to all the games do deserve first dibs.
Anyway I've not seen anyone come up with a better alternative

A ballot system that is still weighted towards those with more loyalty points but would still give those with less points the chance to attend away games every now and again. It can’t be right that the same people get the tickets every single time. It will lead to a generation of fans being prevented from ever attending an away match.

A ballot system that is still weighted towards those with more loyalty points but would still give those with less points the chance to attend away games every now and again. It can’t be right that the same people get the tickets every single time. It will lead to a generation of fans being prevented from ever attending an away match.

And it will lead to people who have the required points and attend most games now suddenly missing out in favour of young fans who possibly have none or very few points. Is that fair?
Ultimately as already said these topics pop up every time a popular game goes on sale, there is no perfect system and of course people will always favour the option that suits there own personal circumstances.
Personally if a ballot system on a small scale was ever introduced then it should have some conditions attached IE. To qualify for the ballot you have to have purchase history for three unpopular away games in the last 12 months as totally unfair that anyone should just be picking the high profile games you still need to have put in the hard work in attending the unpopular games which is what the fans on over 18000 points have done over the years

Problem with a ballot is someone somewhere will get a ticket over someone with more points. Isn't this the problem now with corporate SC's and whores.?
Its the same thing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.