Bristol City AWAY Ticket Details

Be shocked if its through the supporters clubs. Tickets allocations are minimal and likely to be a pecking order or ballot which means just as much a chance of Citys dads army getting them.

Maybe not so much them but there are definitely people who can get hold of away tickets that don't go to them. I know 4 lads who went to Watford and none have them have anywhere close to the points. In fact two of them don't have any.

And me thus my lad is 14 and has over 15000 points so he’s put the miles in

Not having that!! Apparently it takes 60 years for the kids to catch up! But seriously this shows that kids can have high points if like anyone else they put the games in (Albeit courtesy of their dad) not easy admittedly but a 16/17 year old getting their first job can build points If they put city first but most will prefer the latest phone/xbox/night's out with mates which of course they are perfectly entitled to but they can't have it all ways

Not having that!! Apparently it takes 60 years for the kids to catch up! But seriously this shows that kids can have high points if like anyone else they put the games in (Albeit courtesy of their dad) not easy admittedly but a 16/17 year old getting their first job can build points If they put city first but most will prefer the latest phone/xbox/night's out with mates which of course they are perfectly entitled to but they can't have it all ways

The acid test is when he starts to pay for his match and train tickets !!!
Anyway 8-40 train in the morning with an hour to get to Selhurst Park , make sure he’s got his gazellles on as a run will be involved

There wouldn't be a need for an kind of solution if the full allocation went on sale by points. The issue is the ever increasing amount of tickets being siphoned off to go to corporate, staff, supporters clubs etc etc. Some guy next to me at Leicester in the cup was commenting on how he's on 14k points and finding himself going further behind and is now at the stage where he can't get a ticket for most games. he then proceeded to mention how Leicester was his second away of the season, his first was United away which he got via a supporters club AND had the points added to his card. Absurd how many people i'm aware of who get tickets for the big games via similar means

There wouldn't be a need for an kind of solution if the full allocation went on sale by points. The issue is the ever increasing amount of tickets being siphoned off to go to corporate, staff, supporters clubs etc etc. Some guy next to me at Leicester in the cup was commenting on how he's on 14k points and finding himself going further behind and is now at the stage where he can't get a ticket for most games. he then proceeded to mention how Leicester was his second away of the season, his first was United away which he got via a supporters club AND had the points added to his card. Absurd how many people i'm aware of who get tickets for the big games via similar means

You are using one example to infer a much wider problem. Supporters clubs from speaking to people get very few tickets, particularly this season. Corporate tickets could be a different story from what others have suggested.

The acid test is when he starts to pay for his match and train tickets !!!
Anyway 8-40 train in the morning with an hour to get to Selhurst Park , make sure he’s got his gazellles on as a run will be involved

good luck with that. to a penny I have been truly slapped. from Chesterfield away to the Bernabau then throw in a few Wembleys. stinger.

You are using one example to infer a much wider problem. Supporters clubs from speaking to people get very few tickets, particularly this season. Corporate tickets could be a different story from what others have suggested.

As the amounts top sliced are never published then no one is sure. But he does have a point as it used to be 80%+ going to points and now it is about 40% for some games. The club is robbing the fans and people get promoted off the back of it. It is no longer a club.

absolute tosh.
fair is why the fuck should anyone who shunned our club when we were shit get one single ticket over a long standing match goer.

A lot of the young kids who want to go to the games now we’re probably in primary school when we were shit. If they weren’t fortunate enough to have a well-off parent who could buy their tickets then they’ve got no chance of accumulating enough points to go. As I say, if the points whores buy up all the tickets (whether they go or not) and these kids get the chance to go 3 games a season max, they’d get a ticket through the loyalty point system at the age of about 75. That’s not fair. Simple as that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.