Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

I wouldn't. Our goalkeeper has nothing to do with this, he wasn't fielded in previous games, was he? John simply needs some time to get his confidence back. He's young, it's normal.

TBF, Nico looked right off today too and he has been immense this year with Eddie behind him.

There's a legitimate argument to be made that our back line was shaky last year with Bravo between the sticks. It's not hard to imagine that still holds true, to an extent.

Controlled from start to finish. This better teams comment is bollocks, we played within ourselves to the level required. Bristol tried but did not have the quality to really impact the game. Well done blues

Oh. So you’re talking about two games rather than one?

That’s a bit odd isn’t it and totally pointless.

Why not talk about the fact we scored five then? Didn’t suit your argument I suppose.

Well look at it this way, they’ve knocked out four PL teams and scored two against the second placed team where as they averaged 1.5 per game against us whilst we averaged 2.5 against them.
i was specifically talking about our defence but whatever suits your argument i suppose

I thought City were outstanding and totally bossed the game from start until the finish

Yes they scored two goals, but sometimes that happens. They were punts crosses into the box, and somewhat fortunate in my opinion.

Pretty much sums it up for me. A lot of unfair criticism / negativity in here. Cheer up blues we're in the final!

I watched it on Sky. This topic does not have much resemblance to the game I watched. I thought City were excellent. Great controlled passing and dictated the game from the first moment to the last. City give opponents a chance because of the way we play.
Well said. It was a semi final and we absolutely cruised it from start to fininsh, and ended up with 5 in the box for the winner. Any other team would be shitting it and parking the bus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.