Bristol City (Carabao Cup SF) Post Match Thread

You're obviously being sarcastic, but we really could do with improving on corners. The short ones offer far more threat, so it begs the question why we keep hitting the majority to the front post, and barely ever get anyone on those, and the minority that we hit long, are too long.

For a man who loves perfection (Pep not you), its surprising that we get 30 in 2 games, and barely look dangerous from any.

I agree, although I reckon when we started off the season looking like we could score from nearly every set piece. It’s only been the last few games where we’ve been wasteful, partly because our short corner one-two routine where we change the cross angle has been sussed by everyone. I’m totally confident Pep will have them working on routines, though, and we do have good headers of the ball with our centre halves.

It sounds amusing - allotment rather than the usual allocation - but an allotment is just a bit of land that's been allocated to you. So technically nothing wrong with the usage.
Nope. Allotment and allocation are separate entities; totally different in meaning. And thus completely wrong to interchange.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.