Bristol City HOME game tickets

Have you tried the print screen button or exporting into a different file?
Cheers mate - in the end I was able to do that on my phone and email to my work address. It was a pain, but I got there in the end! Intended to print out from my work computer via the ticket site but it didn't work for some reason. Couldn't do it on my Mac the night before either! :/

It was 43,326 - there were 2000 empty in the lower tier - so 23,000 plus 2,000 empty middle tier - another 11,000, 5000 in the South Upper Tier - that's is 39,000 and another 4,000 in total in the East and West 3rd tiers.

Yeah, 43,326 was about right I think. If anything, I'd have guessed perhaps a tad more going off how it looked from my seat rather than way less

It was 43,326 - there were 2000 empty in the lower tier - so 23,000 plus 2,000 empty middle tier - another 11,000, 5000 in the South Upper Tier - that's is 39,000 and another 4,000 in total in the East and West 3rd tiers.
Maybe I got a false perspective from being in EL3 which was very empty and looking across to CB stand which also looked far frpm full on all 3 tiers. If the crowd was as stated then great as we will have had getting on for 150,000 at 3 matches in a week just after Xmas.

Out of interest as i havnt seen it if already quoted but how much are blues being charged for the away leg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.