Bristol City HOME game tickets

Hi,

I'm in Manchester next Tuesday for work and I am trying to get hold of a ticket to the game in the home end. Looking on the website it says I need to have a membership and I'm wondering if I can rock up and pay on the day instead?

Full disclosure I'm a Rovers fan and I'm hoping you can succeed where united failed the other week and give them a right battering!

Cheers

Tom

Gas head can only dream of his blue few rabble getting to a Semi, limp buggers can’t beat us themselves so has to come and watch one of the best teams in the World do it.

Anthony 'Alty' Taylor is the ref and Lee 'Bolton' Mason the 4th official.....hmmm S E Asia betting consortiums primed and ready

The club have stopped selling CB and East Level 3, so Cup scheme members in those stands can probably stretch out a bit. Bristol City have sold out their 7,600.
I got mine over the phone this morning for CBL3,as I`m Disabled and the lad checked that my seats had`t gone.That`s when he said "loads of seats available" where I sit in 323.

I got mine over the phone this morning for CBL3,as I`m Disabled and the lad checked that my seats had`t gone.That`s when he said "loads of seats available" where I sit in 323.
Just been on the site to get an extra one and it really does look to be selling poorly...literally thousands left. Pricing looks spot on so don’t get it especially with Burnley sold out?

There is plenty of time for more ticket sales. The ticket prices seem fair but everyone’s financial circumstances differs.

We’ve done well to sell our Burnley and hopefully there will be more than 50k at the Bristol match.

Just been on the site to get an extra one and it really does look to be selling poorly...literally thousands left. Pricing looks spot on so don’t get it especially with Burnley sold out?

Parents with kids are fine for a 3pm Saturday

7.45 on a school night is a totally different matter

I'm taking my two daughters on Saturday.
Next Tuesday I'm working away

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.