Bristol City HOME game tickets

About time the league cup semi was one game played at the ground of whoever is drawn out first.

The reason it went to two games was to practically guarantee the bigger clubs didn't get a shock loss, easy to pull it back second leg.

Looking at the planner and including the near 8,000 away fans it looks like just over 30,000 tickets sold so we will do well to get over 40,000. The prices are decent but still a game too far after Christmas.

I was in the work/money/traffic crap/too much hassle/it's on TV mode. But half an hour ago I gave my head a wobble and grabbed 2 seats in 220. It's a semi final for God's sake ! CTID

Looking at the planner and including the near 8,000 away fans it looks like just over 30,000 tickets sold so we will do well to get over 40,000. The prices are decent but still a game too far after Christmas.

i think thats a bit of an excuse tbh. a few years ago we'd have sold out no problem. i know we have more games, but its semi final !. the same people that can't be bothered will be trying to get tickets for the final if we get there. i said above its not just game like this, season ticket holders even for cheap games just can't be bothered going in a lot of cases. a lot of season ticket holders go out of habit, not because they enjoy it.

have we really got to the point where a trophy doesnt seem to matter.

i think thats a bit of an excuse tbh. a few years ago we'd have sold out no problem. i know we have more games, but its semi final !. the same people that can't be bothered will be trying to get tickets for the final if we get there. i said above its not just game like this, season ticket holders even for cheap games just can't be bothered going in a lot of cases. a lot of season ticket holders go out of habit, not because they enjoy it.

have we really got to the point where a trophy doesnt seem to matter.

For the first game of the two semi finals in the recent past we got 36,000 vs Liverpool and 30,000 vs West Ham so the gate is probably going to exceed those crowds, none of them have been close to a sell out.

For the first game of the two semi finals in the recent past we got 36,000 vs Liverpool and 30,000 vs West Ham so the gate is probably going to exceed those crowds, none of them have been close to a sell out.

yea your right mate ( my bad), completely forgot about those games. i dont really get it. maybe city fans just dont rate the competition ?

yea your right mate ( my bad), completely forgot about those games. i dont really get it. maybe city fans just dont rate the competition ?

To be honest a lot of season ticket holders don’t bother with cup games, granted many may move seats but if you look around at cup games hardly any regulars seem to be there. I’d imagine at least a good third of our season ticket holders don’t bother with the cups.

IM a season ticket holder and won’t be coming to this one. Sure I’ll get a ticket for the final if we get there like I did a couple of years ago, just to please some of you :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.