Bristol City keeper

blue b4 the moon

Got a straight red today, his replacement from the highlights I saw would give Paddy Roache a run for his money.

Will the regular keeper be on s 2/3 match ban?

Just thinking about the first leg of the semi.

Got a straight red today, his replacement from the highlights I saw would give Paddy Roache a run for his money.

Will the regular keeper be on s 2/3 match ban?

Just thinking about the first leg of the semi.

what was the red for? if it's taking a man out from a goal scoring situation then it will only be a one game ban

I dont think we should be worrying about a championship keeper.

A little bit condescending, they will still be good keepers in the championship and capable of pulling a worldie out of the bag in their big game, all hyped up etc, he certainly will be hoping so that's for sure.

We shouldn't be worried about losing to Bristol City with a first team squad but...

Wolves and didn't their keeper play well :)

I dont think we should be worrying about a championship keeper.
We shouldn't but I always dread substitute goalies. Some fucker who has been patiently, diligently, bitterly waiting for his moment to shine, togs out against my team and sets about seizing his moment in the spotlight... for a game or two before rapidly descending to the level that had him on the bench in the first place... We've all seen it.

We shouldn't but I always dread substitute goalies. Some fucker who has been patiently, diligently, bitterly waiting for his moment to shine, togs out against my team and sets about seizing his moment in the spotlight... for a game or two before rapidly descending to the level that had him on the bench in the first place... We've all seen it.
Ha ha. You worry too much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.