Britain First

You're quite right Ken, they are a shower. However, that was the most biased and one sided pile of shit I've ever seen. If they're going to show a programme about far right extremists, then at least air one about the lunatics standing outside mosques in North London preaching hate and intolerance.
It's too much to expect balance from the BBC.

You're quite right Ken, they are a shower. However, that was the most biased and one sided pile of shit I've ever seen. If they're going to show a programme about far right extremists, then at least air one about the lunatics standing outside mosques in North London preaching hate and intolerance.
It's too much to expect balance from the BBC.

There is a series about it, fill yer boots.
To be fair though they are giving them the oxygen of publicity so i firmly expect a season on the far left to balance up.

However, I suppose it is too much to expect balance from the BBC.

The narrator spent the entire programme making snide remarks. There was no need. Let people make their own minds up.
I hate extremism in any form. I'm also a believer of free speech though, no matter how vile or dangerous their views are. If a section of society feels ignored or ridiculed, they'll react badly.

I didn't bother watching tonight but I did watch last nights "Is Britain Racist?" It appeared to be made by children and was probably aired about 6 hours too late.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.